THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS
Positive affirmations are very powerful. Your subconscious mind doesn't think in terms of the past, present, or future. There is no time for your subconscious mind. When you affirm that you want something, what you are holding in your mind is the feeling of needing and wanting that something. You don't get what you really want, you get the feeling. Your subconscious mind gives you what you ask for and the statement "I need money" only affirms that need.
To get what you really want. Your affirmations must be in the present tense. Avoid using words like "I need," "I want," or emotions. Rather, affirm that you have what you want.
Also, if you really want to make a change in your life, then replace all the phrases you use with I need, and replace them with "I AM". When you say: "I am happy", life provides you with everything that leads you to be. Next, I explain why these two words are so powerful.
The power of "I AM" is always active in your life. What we define after the I AM, is what we define and claim for ourselves. As you describe yourself, it is what you create for yourself. This is the true power of these words, whatever you define after I AM, how you see yourself and what you believe about yourself and the world around you, it is what you say to the Universe that you accept and claim for yourself. The Universe gives you exactly what you declare for yourself.
When you use these two words, what do you usually put after? How do you normally use them? You say things like: I'm bad at money. I am bad at relationships.
How often do you use positive words after these two powerful words? How many times do you say "I am beautiful", "I am abundant", "I am happy", "I am love"?
Now, pay attention to the way you think, the way you define yourself, and the words you say after "I AM" or "I have". Our words and thoughts become feelings and these become behaviors and beliefs. If you tend to tell yourself something many times, you will believe it, even when you think it is unimportant.
- 22 I AM AFFIRMATIONS
1. I AM always in the right place at the right time.
2. I AM a money magnet and attract money easily.
3. I AM becoming more and more successful every day.
4. I AM grateful for all the new opportunities that come my way.
5. I AM a leader and use my influence to be a light in the world.
6. I AM in alignment with my soul purpose.
7. I AM grateful for today's opportunities.
8. I AM ever-expanding my belief of what's possible.
9. I AM allowing joy to guide me.
10. I AM ready for what's to come.
11. I AM living in total abundance.
12. I AM so grateful that the universe is always working for my greater good.
13. I AM grateful that my success has no limits.
14. I AM easily and effortlessly attracting sales and opportunities.
15. I AM open and ready to receive miracles.
16. I AM more loving and forgiving every day.
17. I AM proud of my decisions.
18. I AM proud of who I am becoming.
19. I AM worthy of everything good in life.
20. I AM now a reflection of my highest self.
21. I AM doing the best I can.
22. I AM grateful for this beautiful, healthy body that I have.
Repeat these affirmations daily and watch your life begin to change in a wonderful way.
With love B.